Looking for a trusted advisor to help you get into graduate school?
The decision to pursue a graduate degree over the next several years is a big one.
However, where you receive your degree from is perhaps even more important with regard to your future career opportunities.
There is so much misinformation about what it takes to get into top graduate schools. Whereas some of what you read and hear is accurate, much of it isn't. How do you decide?
Even worse, you may be stressing yourself out by comparing yourself to other applicants out of worry that you're missing something critical to getting in.
In addition to having a strong GPA and standardized test scores, you'll have to describe your unique path to your chosen field to impress admissions committees and get accepted to great programs.
That's where we come in. During the past 10+ years, over 90% of our students have gotten into at least one of their top 3 schools through our highly individualized approach to admissions consulting.
We don't simply offer editing services. Instead, we help you tell an engaging story through all of your application materials about why you're ready to pursue your graduate degree and enter your chosen field.
Some of the schools to which our students have been accepted
How We Can Help You Get Into Your Dream School
Our comprehensive services are designed to:
- Help you decide where to apply to maximize admissions odds based on your stats, career goals, research interests, and preferred locations
- Help you write and refine outstanding personal statements without sounding cliche to demonstrate your passion for your chosen field—even if you're struggling to find the right topic
- Effectively discuss extracurricular activities in your resume and applications
- Help you craft unique supplemental essays within word limits, even when you're feeling essay fatigue
- Turn your work around within 24 to 48 hours
- Ensure that you stick to an admissions timeline to meet deadlines and reduce stress
- Prepare you to ace admissions interviews through mock interviews and additional role plays for difficult-to-answer questions
- Build your confidence and otherwise prepare you to ace admissions interviews
- Support you whenever you're feeling super stressed or under intense pressure
- Answer all of your graduate school-related questions to remove the mystery from the admissions process
What Differentiates Us From Other Admissions Consultants
Once our students complete the application process, we like to have a debriefing conversation with them to understand how we can support students better and better each year. The three points our students consistently mention about why they appreciated our support are:
- Reputation for quality: When we say "unlimited" essay support, we mean it. We once edited a student's personal statement 14 times until it was strong enough to submit. Now, most of our students' personal statements don't take that long to edit (most students need 3-4 rounds), but we want to emphasize that we'll do whatever it takes to help you get into your dream school.
- Incredibly fast turnaround times: We commit to our advertised 24- to 48-hour turnaround times. Whether your primary advisor is ill or has to deal with an emergency, you send your essay before a major holiday, or anything else, someone is available to step in and support you.
- Technical and emotional support: During our initial strategy meeting, we will explicitly mention to you that in addition to asking us technical admissions-related questions and sending us material for editing and review, you should never hesitate to reach out even if you just want to vent. The grad school admissions process is intellectually and emotionally tough, but we want you to not only get into your dream school, but also to feel optimistic, motivated, and supported throughout.
The biggest compliment to our work comes from our students. Here's what a few of them have said about our services:
Our Comprehensive Service Plans
Below is a list of our graduate school application plans. If you can't find exactly what you're looking for, please contact us with your needs so we can create a custom service plan or payment plan that fits your goals and budget.
We work with a limited number of students per admissions cycle, so please sign up today to make sure you don't miss out!
Note: Dental, physician assistant (PA), and pharmacy school applicants must invest an additional $999 for the Premium Plan and Ivy Plan due to the greater amount of support required.
Ready to learn more about which comprehensive plan is right for you? Send us an email or:
A La Carte Services
If you're more interested in a one-time service—a comprehensive essay edit, round of interview coaching, an hour of admissions advising—rather than a comprehensive support plan, we're here for you too. Simply click here to learn about our a la carte services.
We are so confident in our ability to maximize your admissions odds that we want you to sign up for our services risk-free. Therefore, we offer the following satisfaction guarantee on all service plans listed above*:
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied by our first essay review, we will issue a prompt and full refund. Just send us a message to take advantage of our 14-day money-back guarantee. There's only one condition: Please tell us the main reason you weren't happy with our services, so we have a chance to make them better.
*Satisfaction guarantee does not apply to a la carte services or custom plans.
Click here to read our Client Engagement Agreement.
What to Do Next: Schedule a Complimentary 30-Minute Consultation
If you feel anywhere near as confident in our support as we are in our ability to help you get an email from your dream school that begins with "Congratulations!" and not "We regret to inform you...", we encourage you to schedule a complimentary consultation with our Founder and Head Admissions Consultant, Dr. Shirag Shemmassian. It would be a pleasure to discuss how we can support your admissions journey and eventually include you among our hundreds of successful students!