Looking for a trusted advisor to help you get into medical school?
Getting into medical school is tougher than ever. We've all heard stories of qualified applicants who didn't get in anywhere.
Having a strong GPA and MCAT score, conducting research, shadowing physicians for 100s of hours, doing tons of extracurriculars, and getting great recommendation letters is unfortunately not enough.
There is so much misinformation about what it takes to get into medical school. Whereas some of what you read and hear is accurate, much of it isn't. How do you decide?
Even worse, you may be stressing yourself out by comparing yourself to other premeds out of worry that you're missing something critical to getting in.
Despite feeling like every other med school applicant has accomplished at least as much as you have, we can help you stand out to get admissions committees' attention.
In fact, during the past 10 years, over 90% of our students have gotten into at least one med school through our highly individualized approach to admissions consulting.
We don't simply offer editing services. Instead, we help you tell an engaging story through all of your application materials about why you're uniquely fit to become a physician.
Some of the medical schools to which our students have been accepted
The biggest compliment to our work comes from our students. Here's what a few of them have said about our services:
How We Can Help
Our comprehensive services are designed to:
- Help you decide where to apply to maximize admissions odds based on your stats and preferred locations while balancing safety, target, and reach schools
- Help write and refine an outstanding AMCAS personal statement without sounding cliche to demonstrate your passion for medicine—even if you're struggling to find the right topic
- Effectively and interestingly discuss extracurriculars in the Work/Activities section of your AMCAS application
- Help you craft unique secondary essays within word limits, even when you're feeling essay fatigue
- Turn your work around within 24 to 48 hours
- Ensure that you stick to an admissions timeline to take advantage of the rolling admissions process and reduce stress
- Prepare you to ace admissions interviews through mock interviews and additional role plays for difficult-to-answer questions
- Support you whenever you're feeling super stressed or under intense pressure
- Answer all of your med school-related questions to remove the mystery from the admissions process
Below is a list of our medical school application plans. If you can't find exactly what you're looking for, please contact us with your needs so we can create a custom service plan or payment plan that fits your goals and budget.
We work with a limited number of students per admissions cycle, so please sign up today to make sure you don't miss out.
We look forward to supporting you!
A La Carte Services
We are so confident in our ability to maximize your admissions odds that we want you to sign up for our services risk-free. Therefore, we offer the following satisfaction guarantee on all service plans*:
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied by our first essay review, we will promptly issue a refund for any services not yet performed. Just send us a message to take advantage of our 14-day money-back guarantee. There's only one condition: Please tell us the main reason you weren't happy with our services, so we have a chance to make them better.
*Satisfaction guarantee does not apply to a la carte services.
Click here to read our Client Engagement Agreement.