Looking for a trusted advisor to help you get into medical school?
Getting into medical school is tougher than ever. We've all heard stories of qualified applicants who didn't get in anywhere.
Having a strong GPA and MCAT score, conducting research, shadowing physicians for 100s of hours, doing tons of extracurriculars, and getting great recommendation letters is unfortunately not enough.
There is so much misinformation about what it takes to get into medical school. Whereas some of what you read and hear is accurate, much of it isn't. How do you decide?
Even worse, you may be stressing yourself out by comparing yourself to other premeds out of worry that you're missing something critical to getting in.
Despite feeling like every other med school applicant has accomplished at least as much as you have, we can help you stand out to get admissions committees' attention.
In fact, during the past 10 years, over 90% of our students have gotten into at least one U.S. med school—the first time they apply—through our highly individualized approach to admissions consulting.
We don't simply offer editing services. Instead, we help you tell an engaging story through all of your application materials about why you're uniquely fit to become a physician.
Some of the medical schools to which our students have been accepted
Even more meaningful than this "accepted to" list, however, is the excitement our students express when they finally break through the monstrous med school admissions process. Here are some examples of text and email messages we routinely receive from students:
How We Can Help You Get Into Med School
Our comprehensive services are designed to:
- Help you decide where to apply to maximize admissions odds based on your stats and preferred locations while balancing safety, target, and reach schools
- Help write and refine an outstanding AMCAS personal statement without sounding cliche to demonstrate your passion for medicine—even if you're struggling to find the right topic
- Effectively and interestingly discuss extracurriculars in the Work/Activities section of your AMCAS application
- Help you craft unique secondary essays within word limits, even when you're feeling essay fatigue
- Turn your work around within 24 to 48 hours
- Ensure that you stick to an admissions timeline to take advantage of the rolling admissions process and reduce stress
- Prepare you to ace admissions interviews through mock interviews and additional role plays for difficult-to-answer questions
- Support you whenever you're feeling super stressed or under intense pressure
- Answer all of your med school-related questions to remove the mystery from the admissions process
What Differentiates Us From Other Med School Admissions Consultants
Once our students complete the application process, we like to have a debriefing conversation with them to understand how we can support students better and better each year. The three points our students consistently mention about why they appreciated our support—beyond our students' 90+% success rate—are:
- Obsession with quality: When we say "unlimited" essay support, we mean it. We once edited a student's personal statement 14 times until it was strong enough to submit. Now, most of our students' personal statements don't take that long to edit (most students need 3-4 rounds), but we want to emphasize that we'll do whatever it takes to help you get in.
- Insanely fast turnaround times: We commit to our advertised 24- to 48-hour turnaround times. Whether your primary advisor is ill or has to deal with an emergency, you send your essay before a major holiday, or anything else, someone is available to step in and support you.
- Technical and emotional support: During our initial strategy meeting, we will explicitly mention to you that in addition to asking us technical admissions-related questions and sending us material for editing and review, you should never hesitate to reach out even if you just want to vent. The med school admissions process is intellectually and emotionally tough, but we want you to not only get into your dream school, but also to feel optimistic, motivated, and supported throughout.
The biggest compliment to our work comes from our students. Here's what a few of them have said about our services:
Our Comprehensive Service Plans
Below is a list of our medical school application plans. If you can't find exactly what you're looking for, please contact us with your needs so we can create a custom service plan or payment plan that fits your goals and budget.
We work with a limited number of students per admissions cycle, so please sign up today to make sure you don't miss out!
Ready to learn more about which comprehensive plan is right for you? Send us an email or:
A La Carte Services
If you're more interested in a one-time service—a comprehensive essay edit, round of interview coaching, an hour of admissions advising—rather than a comprehensive support plan, we're here for you too. Simply click here to learn about our a la carte services.
We are so confident in our ability to maximize your admissions odds that we want you to sign up for our services risk-free. Therefore, we offer the following satisfaction guarantee on all service plans*:
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied by our first essay review, we will promptly issue a refund for any services not yet performed. Just send us a message to take advantage of our 14-day money-back guarantee. There's only one condition: Please tell us the main reason you weren't happy with our services, so we have a chance to make them better.
*Satisfaction guarantee does not apply to a la carte services.
Click here to read our Client Engagement Agreement.
What to Do Next: Schedule a Complimentary 30-Minute Consultation
If you feel anywhere near as confident in our support as we are in our ability to help you get emails from med school admissions committees that begin with "Congratulations!" and not "We regret to inform you...", we encourage you to schedule a complimentary consultation with our Founder and Head Admissions Consultant, Dr. Shirag Shemmassian. It would be a pleasure to discuss how we can support your admissions journey and eventually include you among our 90+% of successful students!