Looking for a trusted advisor to help you get into graduate school?
The decision to pursue a graduate degree over the next several years is a big one.
However, where you receive your degree from is perhaps even more important with regard to your future career opportunities.
There is so much misinformation about what it takes to get into top graduate schools. Whereas some of what you read and hear is accurate, much of it isn't. How do you decide?
Even worse, you may be stressing yourself out by comparing yourself to other applicants out of worry that you're missing something critical to getting in.
In addition to having a strong GPA and standardized test scores, you'll have to describe your unique path to your chosen field to impress admissions committees and get accepted to great programs.
That's where we come in. During the past 8 years, over 90% of our students have gotten into at least one of their top 3 schools through our highly individualized approach to admissions consulting.
We don't simply offer editing services. Instead, we help you tell an engaging story through all of your application materials about why you're ready to pursue your graduate degree and enter your chosen field.
The biggest compliment to our work comes from our students. Here's what a few of them have said about our services:
How We Can Help
Our comprehensive services are designed to:
- Help you decide where to apply to maximize admissions odds based on your stats, career goals, research interests, and preferred locations
- Help you write and refine outstanding personal statements without sounding cliche to demonstrate your passion for your chosen field—even if you're struggling to find the right topic
- Effectively discuss extracurricular activities in your resume and applications
- Help you craft unique supplemental essays within word limits, even when you're feeling essay fatigue
- Turn your work around within 24 to 48 hours
- Ensure that you stick to an admissions timeline to meet deadlines and reduce stress
- Prepare you to ace admissions interviews through mock interviews and additional role plays for difficult-to-answer questions
- Build your confidence and otherwise prepare you to ace admissions interviews
- Support you whenever you're feeling super stressed or under intense pressure
- Answer all of your graduate school-related questions to remove the mystery from the admissions process
Below is a list of our graduate school application plans. If you can't find exactly what you're looking for, please contact us with your needs so we can create a custom service plan or payment plan that fits your goals and budget.
We work with a limited number of students per admissions cycle, so please sign up today to make sure you don't miss out
We look forward to supporting you!
Note: Dental, physician assistant (PA), and pharmacy school applicants must invest an additional $999 for the Premium Plan and Ivy Plan due to the greater amount of support required.
A La Carte Services
We are so confident in our ability to maximize your admissions odds that we want you to sign up for our services risk-free. Therefore, we offer the following satisfaction guarantee on all service plans*:
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied by our first essay review, we will issue a prompt and full refund. Just send us a message to take advantage of our 14-day money-back guarantee. There's only one condition: Please tell us the main reason you weren't happy with our services, so we have a chance to make them better.
*Satisfaction guarantee does not apply to a la carte services.
Click here to read our Client Engagement Agreement.